Think Before You Start - Discuss
Have you ever been on an adventure?
Now download the extract and listen to the author read along with you.Download the extract
- Can you describe Beth French’s adventures in a few sentences?
- How does the author mix speech and narrative?
- Which writing techniques are used to describe action?
- Which words show how Beth was feeling?
- What was Beth told to do if she ever met a shark?
“The project has been absolutely brilliant. The children have been so motivated.”
Carnagill Community Primary School
The research behind LitFilmFest
In a four month research study supported by the UCL Institute of Education, we worked with 200 KS2 students across three schools to measure the efficacy of our approach.View research